Welcome to my blog. After racking my brains for weeks trying to come up with a clever introductory post, I gave up. So, why am I now blogging, you may ask? Here are my top five reasons:
- To drive more traffic to my website (at least I’m honest about it!)
- To educate my clients and potential clients about everything real estate related in a very straightforward manner.
- To satisfy my creative juices and prove my 12th grade Advanced Composition teacher, Mrs. Lear, wrong that I “would never have my writings published”. Most of her other comments are clouded with flashbacks to Jeff Biemuller falling out of her closet and onto the floor as she did roll call.
- To let clients and future clients get to know me more on a “casual” basis through my opinions and suggestions.
- To open healthy, respectable debates about different real estate models, philosophies, practices and opinions.
I intend on creating educational and entertaining posts which are both fact and opinion based. I do not plan on boring you all (sorry, data geeks) with too many charts, graphs and data however. Your participation in this blog is welcome and encouraged!