1. Use last year’s prices. Be stubborn about it and don’t give in.
2. Restrict showings to a certain time.
3. Do not allow a lockbox.
4. Buy into the idea that open houses are just for lookers. Do not do them.
5. Don’t reduce your price. Tell everyone that the price is firm.
6. Don’t return your agent’s calls.
7. Take your sign down.
8. Blame everything on your agent. Tell everyone they did nothing to help you.
9. Give your buyers hell if they show up 5 minutes late. Let ’em have it.
10. Don’t bother to make the beds, do the dishes or trim the lawn.